Shenzhen Juke Industry Co., Ltd.
Tel: (86) 755-25566186
Fax: (86) 755-29668058
Address:2/F, Building 2, Hengchang Ronggaoxin Industrial Park, No. 128 Shangnan East Road, Hongtian, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
1. SMT/MES industry tripartite Chinese SMT/MES industry is mainly concentrated in the eastern coastal areas, including Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Shandong, Tianjin, Beijing and Liaoning provinces and cities such as SMT / MES accounted for 80% of the country's total the above. By region, the Pearl River Delta and the surrounding areas are the strongest, followed by the Yangtze River Delta region and the third in the Bohai region. Although the total amount of SMT/MES in the Bohai Rim region is relatively large compared with the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta, the growth potential is huge and the development momentum is stronger. The relevant state departments announced that the Tianjin Binhai New Area will become the third pole of China’s economic growth after Shenzhen and Shanghai Pudong. In the near future, China's SMT/MES industry will inevitably form the three pillars of the Pearl River Delta, the Yangtze River Delta, and Bohai Rim. The reason why China's SMT/MES industry has such a good situation is that the relevant departments of the Chinese government attach great importance to the development of electronic information product manufacturing industry and have formulated good development policies and introduction policies. The countries and regions with developed electronic information products manufacturing industries in the world, such as the United States, Japan, South Korea, Europe, and China’s Taiwan region, have shifted the electronic manufacturing industry to the mainland of China as an important factor.
2. China's SMT industry is still mainly concentrated in the Pearl River Delta region and the Yangtze River Delta region. The industrial sales revenue of these two regions accounted for more than 90% of the overall industry scale, of which only the Pearl River Delta region accounted for 67.5% of the overall proportion. In addition, the sales of the SMT industry in the Bohai Rim region also reached 310 million yuan, accounting for 7.6% of the overall industry.
3. At the same time, we expect that China's SMT industry will still be mainly concentrated in the Yangtze River Delta region, the Pearl River Delta region and the Bohai Rim region in the next five years. However, the proportion of the Yangtze River Delta region in China's SMT industry will start to rise rapidly from 2007 and reach 43.9% in 2009. Although the proportion of the Pearl River Delta region dropped to 47.O%, but still occupy the top position. In addition, the SMT industry in the Bohai Rim has also developed rapidly. The rapid growth of the SMT industry in the Yangtze River Delta region is mainly due to the transfer of global SMT industry, especially the transfer of SMT production. For historical reasons, the basis for the development of equipment manufacturing in the Yangtze River Delta region is relatively strong. At the same time, the production of high-end electronic products such as notebooks and mobile phones in the Yangtze River Delta region is well-developed. In addition to the unique geographical advantages of the Yangtze River Delta region, the Yangtze River Delta region will undergo a major transfer of the global SMT industry in 2007. Accept a large part of the proportion. However, for the Pearl River Delta region, due to its development in the past few years, its SMT industry has formed a relatively complete industrial chain and supporting environment for the industry, so the Pearl River Delta region also has obvious advantages in undertaking industrial transfer.
4. From the perspective of the industry's own development cycle, although China's SMT industry is still in the early stages of development, it has already shown great vitality. At the same time, the SMT industry is an important basic industry, which is of great significance in promoting China's electronic information industry manufacturing restructuring and industrial upgrading. Promoting the rapid and sound development of China's SMT industry requires the cooperation of all sectors in the industry.
5. For the government, we suggest doing two things. The first is to increase support for the SMT industry, especially to strengthen basic research in basic materials and precision instruments. The second is that the government, as an important market supervision department, must strengthen the protection of intellectual property rights and actively guide the formulation of China's SMT industry standards, and actively promote and implement them.
6. For companies, we also recommend doing five things. The first is to change the concept and fully understand the importance of the production process for the development of SMT equipment. Only by being fully familiar with the actual production process and understanding the adjustment of process technology parameters in actual production, can we truly design SMT equipment that meets actual production requirements. The second is to comply with the trend of lead-free, break through key technologies and achieve serialization of key equipment products. The third is to strengthen sales services and develop new models that suit the needs of Chinese companies. The fourth is to use training certification to form a new model for market promotion. According to the requirements of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security and the Ministry of Information Industry, employees working in the SMT industry must hold certificates before 2006, which also gives domestic companies the opportunity to use their professional training and certification methods to promote their SMT equipment products. Expansion capacity. Fifth, we must pay full attention to the cultivation of self-employed personnel and achieve technological innovation and healthy development.